मैंगो स्मूथी-मैंगो शेक. Mango Milkshake recipe in hindi. Let’s learn How to make Mango milkshake at home in 2 mins. Mango Milkshake is a cool and refreshing fruit drink for summers.
Mango shake is a very popular and healthy drink.This milkshake recipe of mango is very delicious, healthy and can be made at home easily in 2 mins.
Below is the mango shake recipe.Mango shake banane ka tarika..
* 1 slice of Mango. * 1 glass of milk. * 2 tbsp of sugar
* Ice cubes. * Dry fruits for garnishing
* Peel one slice of mango and cut it into small pieces.
* Add mango, sugar and small amount of milk. Blend them in a mixer for few seconds.
* Check whether mango mashed properly, make sure there are no lumps.
* Add milk, ice cubes and blend them again in a mixer for few seconds.
* Summer Special Mango Milkshake is ready. Serve chill and enjoy.
#TIP# Get EMAIL notifications on Healthy Jiyo’s new recipes and weight loss tips. #CLICK on the SETTINGS ICON & Select the CHECK box ‘SEND ME ALL NOTIFICATION ….’
Please do share your feedback on the recipes in the comments below.
So friends today we covered How to make Mango milkshake in hindi.
Please LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE to our channel “Healthy Jiyo”.
Healthy Jiyo other videos :-
बनाना शेक Banana milkshake recipe in hindi – How to make Banana milkshake at home
Healthy Jiyo other famous videos on weight loss:-
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose.Readers are subjected to use this information on their
own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems
caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this..
The content is offered on an informational basis only,
and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice,diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a
qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting
any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any
individual’s medical problems, concerns and/or needs.