See Delicious Dessert Recipes 300 Plus
Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes Guide
Credit Goes To Proper Tasty
Double Chocolate and Fruit Breakfast Pastry
1 sheet of ready-made puff pastry
4 tablespoons chocolate spread
2 tablespoons grated chocolate
1 tablespoon flaked almonds
1 egg yolk
Melted dark chocolate and icing sugar, to serve
1. Roll out the sheet of puff pastry. Using a sharp knife, cut in half diagonally and then again horizontally to make 4 squares. Then cut each square diagonally to make 8 triangles.
2. Layer the triangles on a lined baking tray to make a star shape.
3. In each triangle, spread on the chocolate spread (about 1/2 tablespoon per triangle will be enough).
4. Then, in the middle, scatter on the grated chocolate, banana, strawberries, and flaked almonds in a circle shape.
5. Fold over the triangles to meet in the middle. Glaze with some egg wash and bake in the oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
6. Cut out each triangle to make a serving. Drizzle on some dark melted chocolate, icing sugar or with leftover strawberries and banana!
My Favorite Videos
Like Us Facebook
Follow Us Twitter
Follow Us Instagram
Get Our Blog Post
Nutella Puff Pastry Recipe
Cheese Breakfast Pastries
Apple Rose Pastry