Ready-made pastry sheet
Chopped onion – 1/2 cup
Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan ,add chopped onion,Ginger & garlic paste and saute until it turns slightly brown,
2. Add chili powder,Coriander powder,Garam masala,Salt and saute well,
3. Preheat oven for 375 degree F,
4. Dust some plain flour,and spread ready-made pastry sheet and roll it slightly,Cut in shapes as per your wish,
5. Apply egg on sides and Add filling on it and add pepper coated boiled egg on it,.
6. Close the sides and place it in a baking tray,
7. Bake it for 1/2 hour until it turns slightly brown,
8. Serve with tomato sauce….
Happy cooking 🙂