Nectarine Roses Recipe
Nectarine Roses – just imagine, buttery, flaky and crispy puff pastry rolls with layers of flavorful nectarine slices, served warm, sprinkled with a bit of powdered sugar. Totally irresistible dessert that takes only few minutes to prepare and also looks so beautiful.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes 6-8 roses
1 puff pastry sheet (275 g)
2 nectarines, cut into thin slices
1 egg, beaten, for brushing
granulated sugar (white or brown)
cinnamon, upon taste
powdered sugar for dusting
1.Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Cut the nectarines in very thin slices and set aside.
3. Grease 8 (3.5 inch – 9 cm diameter) ramekins with butter and dust with flour to make sure the roses won’t stick. You can also use muffin tins.
4. On a floured surface roll the pastry into a 10 X 15 in (25X40cm) rectangle.
5. Brush with egg and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon upon taste.
6. Cut the dough into 8 equal strips, each of about 2×10 in (5 cm x 25 cm).
7. Arrange one layer of nectarine slices (about 5 or 6 slices) over each piece of dough.
8. Fold up the bottom part of the dough and brush with egg. Add more sugar and cinnamon if desired.
9. Roll and place on the prepared ramekins.
10. Bake for 45 minutes until puffed and golden.
11. Remove from the oven and let rest on the ramekins for 10 minutes before removing. Transfer to cooling rack.
12. Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy.
Subscribe & More Videos:
Thank for watching, Please Like Share And SUBSCRIBE!!!