We are baking a juicy and crispy plum cake. The recipe with puff pastry and vanilla pudding is mega delicious and quickly prepared. No talking, no music, just cooking.
Making homemade pudding is easy as pie and tastes heavenly. Click here for the recipe.
• 1 roll/sheet puff pastry (room temperature)
• 500 g plums
• 500 g vanilla pudding →
• Juice of a 1/2 orange
• 1 tsp vanilla sugar
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tsp spice mixture (cinnamon, star anise, cardamom)
• 2 cloves
• 1 tbsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C degrees circulating air.
2. Wash the plums, drain them, remove the stones, quarter them and put them in a bowl. Add the juice of a half orange, the spice mixture, sugar and cloves. Mix everything well and put the bowl aside.
3. Grease the cake tin with butter and lay out the puff pastry. Prick the dough with a fork and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4. Take the cake out of the oven.
5. Spread the pudding on the pre-baked base. Cover with the plums and sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
6. Finally, place the cake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until it is golden brown.
7. Take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
Tip: Put the cake in the fridge after it has cooled down. The next day it tastes even better!
Thanks for watching!
Subscribe to our channel: