Answering your Qs on trying raw food, green smoothies, vegan protein powder & homemade gluten free bread!
All questions answered are listed below.
Previous recipe video ‘Salted Chocolate Caramel Popcorn’:
If you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe:
BLOGPOST with the recipes:
SUBSCRIBE & GET YOUR FREE RECIPE EBOOK:
MY COOKBOOK VEGAN & RAW
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM / rawfoodchefjulie
FACEBOOK / julieslifestyle
PINTEREST / julieslifestyle
TWITTER / julievdke
SNAPCHAT / julievdke
ALL GOOD CUISINE
Our raw & vegan product line of snacks + cheesecakes
ORDER my favorite blender, juicer or dehydrator:
– I would love to give raw food a try but I seem to have a lot of difficulty digesting raw vegetables. What would you advise?
– I don’t like bananas – what can I use in smoothies to replace them?
– I’ve heard that by blending fruits and greens you lose part of the vitamins. How can I prevent this?
– I’m thinking of investing in a powerful high-speed blender. Which one would you recommend?
– My husband really misses his bread since we started eating raw and gluten free. Do you have any bread type recipes?
– Do you add protein powder to your smoothies and if so what brand would you recommend?