Molten LAVA cake was never this simple! This chocolate lava cake recipe only requires 5 base ingredients and 12 minutes in the oven… The perfect chocolate, quick and guilt free dessert for those holiday cravings. Let me know how it goes and share along your recreations of this healthier version of a chocolate molten lava cake recipe for all those #ChocoLovers.
5 BASIC INGREDIENTS
• ¼ cups coconut oil or coconut butter
• 85grams 85% cacao chocolate Lindt
• 2 eggs
• ¼ cup coconut sugar
• 2 tbsp whey protein (vanilla or chocolate)
• 1 tbsp almond butter (divided in 2)
• Cacao to sprinkle
• Pinch of salt
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• Preheat over at 275 D Fahrenheit
• In a bowl mix your coconut oil or butter and melt.
• In a separate bowl mix your eggs (1 whole egg and one yolk the other egg white we will use it later), coconut sugar, salt and mix with a whisk until foamy.
• Then we integrate the chocolate mixture into our egg mixture slowly until everything is combined.
• Then we add our whey protein and vanilla extract and fold our mixture.
• We then add the other egg white and mix until we have a smooth and thick consistency
• Then we sprinkle cacao on our greased molds and pour our mixture ¾ of the way and we add our almond butter in the middle and continue to fill.
• We bake for 12 min or until sides are cooked and the middle is runny.
• Take out flip and eat while HOT.
• This recipe yields 3 to 4 small portions.
LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES: