Ultra delicious and very addictive. This banana ravioli is a real treat, with amazing strawberry filling and luxurious crunchy taste. Great to make and share.
Raw Vegan and Gluten Free:
1. In a food processor or high speed blender, mash 4 bananas.
2. Dehydrate at 42 degrees Celsius (108 degrees Fahrenheit) for 3-4 hours or until ready to flip to mesh or stainless steel tray, then continue dehydrating until almost dry (1-2 hours).
3. In a food processor or high speed blender blend filling ingredients until smooth.
4. Use half the pasta as bottom and half as top. Put the filling in the middle of each planned square. Cover with the top. Press around fill and cut into squares.
5. Continue dehydrating for at least another hour, or until ready to transfer to plate.
6. Serve with fruit and maple syrup.”
*Music Rights: The intro music is a fully owned product of Rawmunchies.org, and may not be distributed without permission. Music tracks within video may vary and are purchased under full Youtube license.
This video’s music track information: “Inspiring Uplifting Happy Acoustic” by ArtHaiz under Music Standard License.
.#Raw #Vegan #RECIPE #Youtube #Video #Rawmunchies #rawvegan #glutenfree #youtubevideo #youtuberecipe #youtuber”
Dr. Morse Diet:
#Raw #vegan #rawvegan #glutenfree #rawveganravioli #bananaravioli #ravioli #veganravioli #rawvegandesserts”