One Spring Roll Pastry, Endless Variations.
Canape Delights – sweet or savoury, dessert or snack, take your pick.
– ‘Spring Home’ Spring Roll Pastry, 8.5 inch (thawed)*
– Cooking Oil
– Egg Wash
1. Based on the required quantity, layer a few sheets of pastry on top of one another
2. Using a knife and with two cuts (one vertical and one horizontal), cut them into four sets of squares
3. Lightly grease the muffin tray
4. Layer three sheets of pastry squares to form a star shape. Apply egg wash in between the sheets to ensure they adhere nicely together
5. Place it firmly into the greased muffin tray. Repeat for the rest
6. Bake them at 190 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or till they turn golden brown. (Tip: To achieve a more golden brown appearance, brush oil onto pastry before baking)
7. Remove from oven and place in preferred ingredients
8. Serve and enjoy
*Tip for Pastry: Covering thawed pastry with a clean damp cloth helps to retain moisture in pastry
*Also available in other sizes of your preference
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram: