1. Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9″-x-13″ cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Divide mixture into 3 bowls. In one bowl, add purple food coloring, in the second bowl add teal food coloring, and in the third bowl add pink food coloring.
2. Pour pink batter in prepared cake pan and spread to make an even layer. Top with purple batter and then teal batter.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 24 to 25 minutes.
4. Let cake cool slightly, then use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over cake.
5. Pour sweetened condensed milk all over poke holes.
6. Make frosting: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together butter, powdered sugar, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and salt. Add pink food coloring until you reach your desired color and beat until fully combined.
7. Frost cake and decorate all over with sprinkles.
FOR THE CAKE
Cooking spray, for pan
1 box vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
Purple, teal, and pink food coloring
1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
FOR THE FROSTING
1 c. butter, softened
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 7-oz. jar marshmallow fluff
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
pinch of kosher salt
5 drops pink food coloring
Sprinkles, for decorating
Get the full recipe from Delish:
SUBSCRIBE to delish:
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!